Breaded Honey Garlic Chicken
A perfect meal for any day of the week, these chicken breasts are first breaded and then dunked in our homemade honey garlic sauce. We then complement the flavors of the dish with a side of jasmine rice and stir-fried peppers, onions, broccoli, and carrots. It's become a fan favorite for a reason and we intend on keeping it that way!
6.4g Fat, 61g Carbs, 31.6g Protein, 437 Calories
8.1g Fat, 76.2g Carbs, 39.6g Protein, 547 Calories
Dairy free, shellfish free, nut free
Chicken breast, brown sugar, soy sauce, honey, onion, minced garlic, vegetable oil, bread crumbs, egg, flour, milk, jasmine rice, carrots, peppers, broccoli, onion
How to Use
Store meal in back of fridge for up to five days freshness guaranteed.
For Lunch Option
1) Take meal out of fridge
2) Heat in microwave for 2-3 minutes
3) Eat directly out of the container
For Supper Option
1) Take meal out of fridge and let get to room temperature
2) Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes
3) Eat directly out of the container or transfer the dish onto a plate