French Onion Pork Chop
This French Onion Pork Chop has all the great flavors of a French onion soup. It's deglazed in red wine and topped with caramelized onions and swiss cheese. It's then served with a side of mashed potatoes and lightly seasoned green beans & carrots. Enjoy!
21.6g Fat, 35.9g Carbs, 35.3g Protein, 485 Calories
26.8g Fat, 44.9g Carbs, 44.1g Protein, 607 Calories
Soy free, gluten free, shellfish free, peanut free
Pork loin, swiss cheese, caramelized onions, beef broth, red wine, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, potatoes, butter, milk, green beans, carrots
How to Use
Store meal in back of fridge for up to five days freshness guaranteed.
For Lunch Option
1) Take meal out of fridge
2) Heat in microwave for 2-3 minutes
3) Eat directly out of the container
For Supper Option
1) Take meal out of fridge and let get to room temperature
2) Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes
3) Eat directly out of the container or transfer the dish onto a plate