General Tso Chicken
General Tso Chicken is a favorite Chinese food takeout choice that is sweet and slightly spicy with a kick from garlic and ginger. Our cubed pieces of oven-crisped chicken are tossed together in our homemade sweet and savory General Tso sauce and served over jasmine rice with stir-fried peppers, broccoli, carrots, and onions. Enjoy!
5.1g Fat, 65.4g Carbs, 29.7g Protein, 424 Calories
6.7g Fat, 87.2g Carbs, 39.1g Protein, 566 Calories
Dairy free, gluten free, shellfish free, peanut free
Chicken breast, ginger, garlic, onions, sesame oil, vegetable oil, white wine, ketchup, chicken broth, soy sauce, thai chilies rice vinegar, brown sugar, jasmine rice, peppers, carrots, onions, broccoli
How to Use
Store meal in back of fridge for up to five days freshness guaranteed.
For Lunch Option
1) Take meal out of fridge
2) Heat in microwave for 2-3 minutes
3) Eat directly out of the container
For Supper Option
1) Take meal out of fridge and let get to room temperature
2) Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes
3) Eat directly out of the container or transfer the dish onto a plate