Mexican Beef Taco Bowl
In the mood for a taco night this week? Try everybody's favorite Mexican Beef Taco Bowl! It's taco seasoned ground beef served over a bed of white rice with corn, diced tomatoes, diced green & red peppers, red onion, black beans, cheddar cheese, and sour cream!
10.8g Fat, 47.6g Carbs, 33.6g Protein, 422 Calories
13.6g Fat, 59.5g Carbs, 42g Protein, 528 Calories
Soy free, gluten free, shellfish free, peanut free
Ground beef, salt, pepper, taco seasoning, corn, tomatoes, green peppers, red peppers, red onion, black beans, cheddar cheese, white rice, sour cream
How to Use
Store meal in back of fridge for up to five days freshness guaranteed.
For Lunch Option
1) Take meal out of fridge
2) Heat in microwave for 2-3 minutes
3) Eat directly out of the container
For Supper Option
1) Take meal out of fridge and let get to room temperature
2) Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes
3) Eat directly out of the container or transfer the dish onto a plate