Our Shepherds Pie is 3/4 Ground Beef, 1/4 Mashed Potatoes, and just the right about of cream corn. We complement the dish by serving it with a side of our homemade ketchup. It's the perfect homecooked meal that involved no cooking!
Difference between Lunch & Supper Size?
Lunch Size = 450-550 grams total portion size
Supper Size = 550-650 grams total portion size
With Mashed Potatoes
17.2g Fat, 32.1g Carbs, 43g Protein, 456 Calories
22.4g Fat, 41.8g Carbs, 56g Protein, 594 Calories
With Sweet Potato Mash
15.9g Fat, 30g Carbs, 39.2g Protein, 425 Calories
22.3g Fat, 42g Carbs, 55g Protein, 595 Calories
Soy free, gluten free, shellfish free, peanut free
Ground beef, potatoes, cream corn, milk, salt, pepper, butter
How to Use
Store meal in back of fridge for up to five days freshness guaranteed.
For Lunch Option
1) Take meal out of fridge
2) Heat in microwave for 2-3 minutes
3) Eat directly out of the container
For Supper Option
1) Take meal out of fridge and let get to room temperature
2) Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes
3) Eat directly out of the container or transfer the dish onto a plate